Looking for some activities for a Mother and Son date? Check out these 10 fun and easy Mom and Son Date Night Ideas to bond and connect with your son, as well as have a good time!
MOM AND SON DATE NIGHT IDEAS
1. Build a Rocket Ship. Or a boat, or my boys’ personal favorite, a giant bridge. Break out those Legos and blocks and build something really fun together.
2. Get active. Plan a night of miniature golf, bowling, or even bumper cars or go-karts.
3. Have some fun in the kitchen. Whip up his favorite treat or snack together. Or teach him how to make something that will make him a hit with his friends!
4. Take a trip to the local fire station. You can stop by your local fire station, and ask the firefighters to give you a little tour. They might even let you climb up in the trucks!
5. Have a movie night. No chick flicks allowed! Pick out a fun adventure-packed movie perfect for your man-in-training. Complete the night with plenty of popcorn and ice cream sundaes.
6. Head to the zoo or aquarium. Have an adventure where he’s in charge at the zoo, park, or aquarium. Let him pick the exhibits, shows, and animals he wants to find and see.
7. Play a video game. Sure, we’re supposed to limit screen-time, but we can lift that rule for a night of mommy-son bonding, right?!
8. Go on a hunt. Grab some snacks and head out for a walk or hike in search of bugs!
9. Get crafty. Plan a night of creativity with some DIY crafts that he’ll love!
10. Plan a fun dinner date. Go to dinner with your boys at a fun, family-friendly restaurant, There’s nothing better for busy moms than finding an easy way to connect with her kids. (Ribs, chicken wings...the messier the better!).