We are a small non-profit (501c3) local business dedicated to serving children and families for over 31 years. The Growing Room has consistently provided safe and enriching environments for children in the San Ramon Valley, and relies on enrollment and tuition as our only source of revenue.
While operating under strict safety guidelines, enrollment is at much too low a level to sustain operations. We are hoping for more Federal relief to be approved for small businesses like ours impacted by COVID-19. The Growing Room is facing a $350K shortfall and needs your immediate support!
Without ongoing donations and increased enrollment, the quality childcare and services our community relies on will end due to our having to close our doors.
Other Ways to Join our Campaign
- Matching Donations
- Ask your employer if they will match your donation
- Auction Items
- Donate items to our Zoom Auction fundraiser
- Grants & Donations
- Contact us if you are aware of or affiliated with a Corporation, Foundation or Donor-Advised Fund and would like to designated The Growing Room as a Grant or Donor recipient
- Check back here for opportunities to join some of the COVID safe, family friendly fundraisers and specialized recreation offerings were have in the works such as drive-in movie nights, car washes, enrichment classes and tutoring
- Share Our Story
- Spread the word on Social Media or print our flier to share with others
Here’s How We Support Your Child During Distance Learning
- Cohort groups adhering to strict COVID-19 health and safety guidelines
- Positive and educational learning environments conducive to distance learning
- After school enrichment and important socialization opportunities with peers and teachers
- Signing into learning platforms and virtual class meetings
- Following individual daily school schedules
- School assignments and homework questions
- Supporting children’s social and emotional development
- With elementary school teachers and principals to support individual students’ needs
- Partnering with parents and guardians regarding their children’s challenges and successes